Phoenix's Leading Pain Management, TMJ & CPAP Alternative Provider
AZ TMJ dentist, Dr. Stan Farrell, is considered a top authority in the Phoenix, Arizona area for the treatment of TMJ disorders, TMD and headache symptoms. Dr. Farrell is a diplomat with the American Board of
Orofacial Pain and a member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, making him one of the best qualified doctors at treating a wide variety of causes of head pain and sleep apnea disorders. His
state-of-the-art pain management treatments are proven to alleviate the pain you are in over the long term without the dangers of addiction to prescribed pain medications. His treatments are:
- Less Invasive & Non-Surgical
- Based on Medical Diagnosis and Treatment
We also offer a CPAP alternative, allowing patients with sleep apnea to get a good night's sleep, without a CPAP machine. As a leading pain management and
TMJ center located in the Phoenix metro area, we are conveniently located to all areas of the valley and state.
We accept medical insurance and Medicare! Call us today at 480-945-3629.
AZ TMJ Focuses on the Treatment of:
- TMJ / TMD Pain
- Sleep Apnea
- Popping or Clicking Jaw
- Jaw Pain
- Neck Pain
- Mouth Pain
- Face, Neck & Jaw Tightness
- Facial Pain
- Mystery Tooth Pain
- Burning Mouth & Tongue
- Muscle Pain
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Facial Nerve Pain
- Abnormal Bite Sensations
- Post Trauma Pain
- Post Surgery Pain
We don't just treat your symptoms; we diagnose and treat the cause of your discomfort to enable you to live your life free of pain. Call today, 480-945-3629, emergency appointments are always available. Don't live
another day in pain!
Take one of our self quizzes below to determine if you may suffer from a TMJ disorder, migraine headaches or sleep apnea.
Do you have a TMJ disorder?
- Are you aware that you grind or clench your teeth day or night?
- Do you wake up with sore, stiff muscles around your jaws?
- Do you have frequent headaches or neck aches?
- Does the pain get worse when you chew?
- Does stress make your clenching or pain worse?
- Does your jaw pop, click, grate, or lock when you open your mouth?
- Do you have any ear pain or feeling of ear fullness?
- Is it difficult or painful to open your mouth, eat or yawn?
- Have you ever injured your neck, head or jaws?
- Have you had problems, such as arthritis, with other joints?
- Do you have teeth that no longer touch when you bite?
The more times you answered "yes", the more likely it is that you have a TMJ disorder. TMJ disorder is not uncommon and there are many treatments available. Call today, 480-945-3629, and schedule a consultation with
Dr. Farrell and AZ TMJ, the leading Phoenix TMJ treatment center.
Learn more about TMJ and treatments AZ TMJ can provide for you by clicking here.
Do you suffer from migraine headaches?
- Do you have moderate to severe pain in the head, face or neck?
- Have you ever had a headache upon awakening?
- Does activity make your headaches worse?
- Do you feel better after lying down in a dark room?
- Do your headaches interfere with family life or work?
- Do you have a mild sensitivity to light, noise or odors?
- Do you frequently have blurred vision, nausea or vomiting, upset stomach, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, or dizziness?
- Do you see bright flashing dots or lights, blind spots, wavy or jagged lines (aura)?
The more times you answered "yes", the more likely it is that you suffer from migraine headaches. Identification of the type of headache is crucial to treatment. Call today, 480-945-3629, and schedule a consultation
with Dr. Farrell and AZ TMJ, the leading Phoenix pain management center, to identify and help your headaches.
Learn more about migraine headaches and treatments AZ TMJ can provide for you by clicking here.
Do you suffer from obstructive sleep apnea / snoring?
- Do you have excessive daytime sleepiness?
- Do you awake feeling un-refreshed?
- Do you awake in the morning or during the night with a headache?
- Do you have heartburn or a sour taste in the mouth at night?
- Do you have episodes of not breathing (apnea)?
- Are you aware that you snore loudly?
- Do you find yourself tossing and turning during sleep?
- Have you ever had nighttime choking or gasping spells?
- Have you been diagnosed with having high blood pressure or obesity?
The more times you answered "yes", the more likely it is that you suffer from obstructive sleep apnea. Sleep apnea can be potentially life threatening and should be treated. We also offer cutting-edge dental
technology, allowing people with sleep apnea to easily sleep without the use of a CPAP machine. Call today, 480-945-3629, and schedule a consultation with Dr. Farrell and AZ TMJ, to talk about your sleep
apnea symptoms or the cutting-edge and industry leading CPAP alternative.
Learn more about sleep apnea treatments AZ TMJ can provide for you by clicking here.
Learn More about AZ TMJ
We stand behind our diagnoses and our treatments and so do our past clients! Click the player below to watch:
- AZ TMJ in/on the News
Learn why so many people in the Phoenix area have chosen to use AZ TMJ for treatments of:
- Migraine Headaches
- Sleep Apnea